Orvis ®

icon icon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Congrats to the Black Eyed Peas!

I would like to congratulate the Black Eyed Peas and their fans for making their song, "I Gotta Feeling", the first song to reach 6-MILLION digital downloads!


The Peas are songwriters that represent a hope for the future that I share and few other bands address, "One World", and they rock-the-house with good vibes preaching their words.

For me, it is about time someone parties-on with positive energy instead of self-preening, misogyny, eminent doom, or bondage/lingerie videos. I honor the fans also because they not only respond to the band and the message, they BOUGHT the download and honored the artists with their purchase. One World, indeed, I hope that includes our planet.

Go Black Eyed Peas!

#rgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you are rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam.

Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!

Orvis Supports No Pebble Mine

icon icon