Orvis ®

icon icon

Friday, September 17, 2010

RGK Exhibiting at the Telluride Gallery of Fine Art



As many of you know from my previous postings, I will be teaching my final workshop of 2010 during the inaugural Telluride Photo Festival starting September 20th and running through the week. During the festival I will have a small exhibit of my Bristol Bay work at the Telluride Gallery of Fine Art.


On Friday evening, I will also lecture about the way I use my work to serve conservation purposes highlighting my current efforts to protect the wild salmon fishery of Bristol Bay from the disruption of the Pebble mine.


Because several of you have asked, the Telluride Gallery of Fine Art will also have a small inventory of my 16-color, lustrous silk scarf whose design has been derived from photographic imagery. There were only 200 of these scarves and shawls printed and they are nearly sold out, so remember, Christmas is just around the corner!


Telluride Gallery of Fine Art
130 East Colorado Avenue
PO Box 1900
Telluride, Colorado 81435
info@telluridegallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: Constructive criticism is okay, however if you are rude, you will be deleted. Please DO NOT put your URL in the comment text and please use your PERSONAL name or initials as opposed to a business name, to not be mistaken for spam.

Enjoy and thanks for adding your thoughts!

Orvis Supports No Pebble Mine

icon icon